- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A lovely mix of fresh ginger, apple cider and red wine make this a prefect fall beverage.
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 1.5 ounces apple cider
- 1/4 teaspoon Chai tea powder
- 2 ounces Merlot
- Ginger root slice or apple slice to garnish
- Place the fresh ginger into a cocktail shaker and muddle with the back of a spoon or a muddler.
- Add the apple cider, tea powder and Merlot to the shaker, and shake vigorously to combine.
- Strain the mixture into a martini glass and garnish the beverage with a slice of ginger.