- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Otherwise known as ‘Tomato Salsa Verde,’ this sauce is perfect poured over roasted pork, chicken, or even baked potatoes.
- 3 anchovy fillets, rinsed and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped celery leaves
- 2 tablespoons packed chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup diced seeded tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Use a food processor to blend the anchovies, garlic, parsley, celery leaves and basil together until smooth.
- Slowly pour the oil down the flute of the food processor with the machine running.
- Next, pour in the vinegar and pulse until mixture has blended.
- Transfer the sauce to a bowl and stir in the tomatoes and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.