- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 cups herb seasoned stuffing
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded Mozzarella cheese (2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahreneheit
- Brown the beef, remove excess fat.
- In the same skillet, mix in the soup, water and seasoning.
- Scoop into a 3 quart baking dish, mix in the stuffing until lightly coated. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes until golden and bubbly.