- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Use baking potatoes for this classic Italian side dish as they will not lose their shape or become overly soft. Serve as a wonderful accompaniment to roast chicken or fish.
- 2 cups unpeeled baking potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoons each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the parsley, into a large saucepan over medium-low heat and cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Take the pan off the heat, Stir in the parsley and then serve immediately.