- Prep: 2 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 5 min
- Serving: 32 servings
Enjoy this classic dip made with cream and cheddar cheese, and seasoned with Italian spices.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (.7-ounce) package dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 10 ounces (2-1/2 cups) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 4-ounce) jar chopped pimentos, well-drained
- Place the cream cheese, butter, Italian salad dressing mix, cheddar cheese and pimentos in a medium bowl.
- Using a mixer beat at medium speed until cheese mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl, cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours so flavors blend.
- Allow dip to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.