- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Use either sea bass or tilapia for this Italian-inspired baked fish recipe. Serve with a bottle of Pinot Grigio and a fresh green salad.
- 4 7-ounce white filets of fish
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley, for garnishing
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 package of Italian Style panko bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place the parmesan, bread crumbs and garlic into a food processor and pulse until the mixture is finely chopped. Remove and transfer to a shallow bowl.
- Brush the fish fillets with olive oil, sprinkle with a few pinches of salt and pepper and then dredge in the bread crumb mixture. Press firmly to coat and then place the coated fish in the prepared baking dish.
- Drizzle the fish with oil and then place in the oven for 35 minutes or until golden in color and cooked through. Serve garnished with the fresh parsley.