- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A tasty slow cooker Italian inspired chicken and veggie dinner.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whole green beans, thawed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mushroom halves
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package fettuccine
- 1 (4 ounce) package grated Parmesan cheese
- Add the green beans, onion and mushrooms to a greased slow cooker. Spread the chicken over top
- Mix the tomatoes, chicken bouillon, garlic and Italian seasoning in a bowl and pour over the chicken. Cook covered for 5-6 hours on low.
- Prepare the fettuccine according to the package. Drain.
- To serve, spoon the chicken mixture over the noodles and sprinkle the cheese over top.