- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 50 min
- Serving: 4
Italian Sausage Casserole is a make ahead meal that is truly for meat and potato lovers.
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 1/2 pounds Italian sausage, browned and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 medium potatoes, diced in 1 inch pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1, 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- Combine all ingredients in large covered casserole and bake at 350 degrees F for about 1 1/2 hours.