- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 2 pounds of steak
This marinade is made from a blend of Italian salad dressing, barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Marinate your steak for at least 5 hours, or no more than 14, with this delicious and flavorful mixture.
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- Vigorously whisk together the ingredients in a bowl until the mixture takes on a paste-like consistency.
- Rub the mixture on both sides of the steak to coat, cover and then place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 5 hours prior to cooking.