- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: Makes 1-1/4 cups dip
This dip, made with Italian-inspired flavors, is delicious served with cooked tortellini, olives and vegetables for dipping.
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 whole clove garlic
- 1 cup firmly packed chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) firmly packed chopped fresh basil leaves
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend at high speed for 2 minutes until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.