- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 4
A mix of two cultures.
- 3 pita breads
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place foil on two cookie sheets.
- Spray with non stick spray.
- Cut each pita into 1 1/2 inch triangles.
- Pull apart each triangle and split, making two pieces.
- Place on on cookie sheets in a single layer.
- In bowl mix the cheeses and remaining ingredients together.
- Sprinkle over the pita pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until golden and the cheese is melted.
- Cool slightly and serve.