- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Amaretto, a sweet almond-flavored liqueur made from apricot and/or almond pits, is added to this vodka-based cocktail to give it a touch of old world appeal.
Photo originally appeared on liquor.com
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 barspoon Amaretto
- 2 ounces white grape juice
- 1 barspoon lemon juice
- lemon wheel and grapes to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon wheel and grapes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon wheel and grapes and then serve immediately.