- Prep: 1 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 8
Italian Garden Salad is hearty enough to serve as a main dish.
- 1/3 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups Mostaccioli pasta, cooked
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups zucchini, sliced
- 2 cups black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 pound pepperoni slices, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese, cubed
- In a small bowl, combine first 7 ingredients.
- In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients. Pour over dressing and toss to coat well. Chill for at least one hour before serving.