- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
Low fat breaded eggplant side dish with spaghetti sauce.
- 1 small eggplant
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- Grease a non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Peel and slice the eggplant into rounds. Dip each in the egg beaters and then roll in the bread crumbs.
- Brown in the skillet and them arrange in a casserole dish. Spread a heaping tablespoon of spaghetti sauce over each round.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.