- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: prepared makes 1 1/2 cup
Italian dressing concentrate powder. In powder form can be kept for up to 3 months. When prepared it can be refrigerated for up to 1 month.
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon powdered allspice
- 1 teaspoon dry, minced onions
- 1 teaspoon dry celery flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed marjoram leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dry oregano, crushed
- 1 clove garlic peeled, sliced fine OR 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 squares of soda crackers (1 1/2" squares)
- Blend everything together. Keep covered until ready to use.
- To use: Mix with 1/2 cup vinegar, 2/3 cup cold water and 1/3 cup corn oil. Shake well.