- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
A flavorful combination of Italian seasoning and Dijon mustard make this dressing ideal for pasta and grain-based salads.
Photo originally appeared on www.seriouseats.com
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place the vinegar, oil, Italian seasoning, mustard, black pepper, and garlic powder in a small bowl and whisk well to combine. Serve immediately.