- Prep: 40 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 6
Italian Delight is a hearty, beefy casserole that will inspire your family to sing, "O Sole' Mio"!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 2 small bell peppers, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1, 8 ounce can tomato juice
- 1, 16 ounce can creamed corn
- 2 cups macaroni, uncooked
- 3 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 pound ground beef
- salt, pepper and paprika to taste
- Saute peppers, onions and garlic in olive oil until soft. Remove to a large bowl. Brown ground beef, drain and remove to bowl.
- Cook macaroni in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain. Remove to bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and mix. Pour contents of bowl into a greased covered casserole. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.