- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Cocchi and Prosecco are two famous Italian alcohols that happen to blend beautifully together. Try the delicious mix in this light and elegant apéritif.
- 1 white sugar cube
- 2 ounces chilled Cocchi Apertivo Americano
- 2 ounces chilled Prosecco
- Orange twist to garnish
- Place a champagne flute in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the sugar cube and chilled Cocchi Apertivo Americano in the prepared glass and stir until sugar is slightly dissolved.
- Top the cocktail with the Prosecco and then drop in the orange twist to garnish. Serve immediately.