- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Total: 38 min
- Serving: 10
Italian Chicken Snacks are flavored with basil and Parmesan cheese.
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon each sweet basil, salt and paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 large chicken breasts, cubed
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and seasonings in a small bowl. Add butter; mix well.
- Beat egg with 1 tablespoon water in separate bowl. Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture, then into crumb mixture. Place in a baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 18 minutes, turning once after 9 minutes.