- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4
Brought to you from Cooking on the Double
- 12 oz. boneless, skinless check breast halves
- 1 1/2 cup fresh whole mushrooms, halved
- 1 pkg. frozen Italian green beans (9 oz.)
- 1 sm. onion, sliced Â¼ inch thick
- 1 can Italian-style stewed tomatoes (14Â½ oz.)
- 1 can Italian-style tomatoe paste (6 oz.)
- 1 can dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 6 oz. fettuccini or spaghetti
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Place mushrooms, green beans, and onion in a 3Â½ or 4-quart crock pot.
- Place chicken on top of vegetables.
- Combine the undrained tomatoes, the tomato paste, Italian seasoning, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover; cook on low for 5 to 6 hours (high 2Â½ to 3 hours).
- Cook fettucini or spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Stir chicken mixture; serve over pasta.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.