- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A simple chicken and rice dinner.
- 3 boneless chicken breasts halves, cut into strips
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth seasoned with Italian herbs
- 3/4 cup rice
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Brown the chicken in a skillet, stirring often. Remove and set aside.
- Combine the broth and rice in the skillet and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce to a simmer for 25 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken and cheese. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.