- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Italian dressing broiled and baked fryer chicken.
- 1 fryer chicken, quartered
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 package Italian salad dressing mix
- Heat the margarine in a frying pan until melted. Stir int eh lemon juice and salad dressing mix. Coat the chicken in the mixture. Arrange skin side up on a rack in a broiler pan. Broil for 8 minutes per side.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Pour the remaining butter mixture over the chicken and bake uncovered for 20 minutes.