- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Bicerin is a popular Italian drink native to Turin. It is made with espresso, chocolate and whole milk, layered into a small glass.
- 1-1/2 ounces freshly made espresso
- 1-1/2 ounces freshly made hot chocolate
- 1-1/2 ounces heavy cream
- Chill a cocktail shaker by placing into the freezer for 15 minutes and heat a large glass by filling with boiling water and setting aside.
- Place the cream into the chilled cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 25 seconds.
- Pour the water out of the glass and dry.
- Add a shot of espresso to the glass and then slowly add the hot chocolate, tilting the glass slightly as you pour.
- Spoon the whipped cream on top and serve immediately.