- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Celebrate Saint Patty’s Day with this Fix-style cocktail recipe made with Irish whiskey, freshly squeezed lemon juice and Irish mist.
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- 2 ounces Irish whiskey
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 thin lime slice, for garnish
- 1 thin orange slice, for garnish
- 2 teaspoons Irish Mist
- Place a rocks glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the simple syrup, whiskey, and lemon juice into the prepared glass and then fill with cracked ice.
- Garnish the cocktail with the orange and lime slices, float the Irish Mist on top of the drink and then serve immediately.