- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr
- Serving: 10-12 servings
Slow cooked cabbage and corned beef brisket.
- 6 potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 4 pounds corned beef crisket, fat trimmed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 onions, quartered
- 1 medium head cabbage, cut into 6 wedges
- Place the potatoes and carrots in the slow cooker. Pour in enough water to cover. Add in the meat. Top with the garlic and onions. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Add in the cabbage. Cover and cook for 2 more hours.