- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes enough frosting for 4 dozen cookies
This frosting, made from a blend of freshly brewed coffee and Bailey’s Irish Cream, is ideal spread onto fudge cookies.
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons strong, hot coffee
- 1 tablespoon Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Place the cocoa, hot coffee and Irish Cream into a bowl and stir to combine. Add the butter, vanilla and sugar to the bowl and beat with a mixer until the mixture is smooth and creamy.