- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A blend of Irish whiskey, Rittenhouse 100, Cynar, maraschino liqueur and dry vermouth make this complex cocktail.
- 1 ounce Irish whiskey
- 1 ounce Rittenhouse 100
- 1 barspoon Cynar
- 1/4 ounce maraschino liqueur
- 3/4 ounce dry vermouth
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.