- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use Michael Collins Irish Whiskey for this classic cocktail and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in style.
- 2 ounces Michael Collins Irish Whiskey
- 3/4 ounce Orange Curacao
- 1/4 ounce Fino sherry
- Dash of Orange Bitters
- Flamed orange peel to garnish
- Put a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Stir the mixture for about 20 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with the flamed orange peel and serve immediately.