- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Want something a little more designer to serve on St. Patrick’s Day? Then try this recipe for an Irish Appletini made with Irish whiskey, sour apple schnapps and ginger ale.
- 2 parts Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1 part Sour Apple Schnapps
- chilled Ginger Ale
- Slice of green apple to garnish
- Place a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the whiskey and schnapps into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass. Top with the ginger ale and serve immediately garnished with the apple slice.