- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
This delicious Persian beverage blends the creaminess of yogurt with fresh mint, spicy pepper and sea salt.
- 1 cup Greek whole-milk yogurt, well beaten
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint plus whole mint sprigs to garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 cups club soda or spring water, chilled
- Place the yogurt, mint, salt, and pepper into a pitcher and mix to combine.
- Slowly add the club soda while stirring the mixture, and then drop in 4 ice cubes.
- Serve immediately garnished with a sprig of mint.