- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A refreshingly perfect Persian salad dish, this blend of parsley, cucumbers, tomatoes and onion tossed with olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice is the perfect side to grilled meat and fish.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 5 cucumbers, cut into 1/8-inch cubes
- 2 tomatoes, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- Place the olive oil, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper into a shallow salad bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the parsley, tomatoes, cucumbers and onion and toss to coat. Add additional salt and pepper to taste and then serve immediately.