- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
You can find the ingredients for this flavorful cocktail, created by Rea Esmaili of the Smuggler's Cove in San Francisco, at a well-stocked liquor store.
- 1/2 ounce Averna Amaro
- 2 ounces Didier Meuzard Ratafia
- 3/4 ounce Rhum J.M Cane Syrup
- 1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 blackberries to garnish plus 2 for garnish
- 4 basil leaves
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place the blackberries and basil into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then add the Averna Amaro, Didier Meuzard Ratafia, rhum and lemon juice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then double strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.