- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 3-2/3 cups mix
Instant soup is an easy way to get your lunch or dinner on the table in a flash. Unfortunately, it is usually laden with preservatives and unnatural flavorings. Try making your own homemade version of instant cream soup instead, which can also be used in your favorite casseroles recipes as well.
- 3 cups Dry Milk Powder
- 1/3 cup Corn Starch
- 1/3 cup all-natural organic Chicken Bouillon (or Vegetable Bouillon)
- 1 tablespoon Onion Flakes, dried
- 1 teaspoon Basil, dried
- 1 teaspoon Thyme, dried
- 1 teaspoon White Pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix well until thoroughly combined. Transfer the mixture to a glass jar and store, tightly-capped, for up to 6 months.
- For one serving, mix 1/3 cup of the mixture with 1-1/4 cups water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer until thick and then serve.