- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
A snack for the little explorers! Little bugs in jello.
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1/4 cup apple juice concentrate
- Raisins or chocolate sprinkles
- Soften the gelatin in the water.
- Bring the apple juice to a boil. Stir into the gelatin until dissolved. Add in the juice concentrate.
- Pour into an 8-inch square pan and sprinkle with the raisins or chocolate sprinkles. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut the jello into cubes or use cookie cutters.