- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes 1, 9x13-inch pan of S’mores
Get all the sweet and gooey goodness of a S’mores dessert without having to leave the comfort of the indoors.
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter plus extra to grease pan
- 1-1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (4.4-ounce) package of 8 individually wrapped peanut butter cups, broken into smaller pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12-ounce) box Golden Grahams cereal
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Line a 9x13-inch pan with aluminum foil and then grease with butter. Lightly butter a sheet of wax paper and set aside.
- Place the corn syrup, butter, chocolate morsels and broken peanut butter cups into a saucepan, and bring to a boil while stirring constantly to prevent sticking.
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the vanilla, and then pour the hot mixture into a bowl with the cereal. Toss the mixture to coat and then slowly fold in the marshmallows.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and evenly spread the mixture into the pan by using the buttered wax paper. Set the dessert aside until firm and then cut into squares.