- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 20
These Individual Cheese Cakes are versatile because you can add different fruit toppings. Everyone will get their favorite and it's a perfect holiday treat.
- For the crust: 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter
- For the cheesecake: 2, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- assorted favorite flavors of pie filling
- For the crust, combine the butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press mixture into paper cupcake holders and place in muffin pans.
- For the cheesecake, beat the cream cheese, vanilla, sugar and eggs until smooth. Spoon into cupcake holders. Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Let cheesecakes cool completely. Top with pie filling.