- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 8 lamb chops
An intense combination of raw garlic, fresh ginger and garam masala makes this Indian-style marinade for lamb a powerful blend of flavors.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- Place the olive oil, garlic, ginger, garam masalsa and a pinch of sea salt into a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Rub the lamb with the spice mixture and then set aside for 30 minutes at room temperature prior to cooking as desired.