- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: About 14 tablespoons
Indian spices are not only intense in flavor and aroma, but they are also extremely versatile. Use this rub on chicken or tofu, or sprinkle into your favorite soups or over your favorite vegetables.
- 6 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 tablespoons coarse salt
- 4 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix well to combine. Use immediately or store in an air-tight glass jar until ready to use.