- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8
A delectable side dish for roasted meat or poultry, this savory sweet pudding is sure to become a family favorite.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups creamed corn
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk and cornstarch.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, creamed corn, corn kernels, eggs, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add milk mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until edges are golden and center of pudding is set.
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 15 to 20 minutes. Serve warm.