- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
Salad of mixed vegetables in Indian style.
- 50 g French beans
- 4 carrots
- 1 small cabbage
- 100 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 capsicum
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 tomato
- 2 green chilies
- 4 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder (or to taste)
- Cut the tomato into rings and slit the green chilies vertically.
- Chop the vegetables and steam them.
- Add green chilies, tomatoes, lemon juice, pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves over it before serving.