- Prep: 1 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Lassis drinks are a traditional Punjabi beverage made with yogurt and spices. Try this recipe made with fresh mango.
- 1 large mango, peeled and cut into cubes (about 1 1/2 cups diced mango)
- 1-1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chilled milk
- 1/4 cup chilled water
- 1 tablespoon Agave Nectar, or sugar
- pinch of ground cardamom
- ice cubes
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and pulse until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the smoothie to a pitcher and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to chill before serving.