- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
An Indian Lassi is a popular drink in India that is made with yogurt, water and occasionally fruit. Use organic yogurt if possible for a tastier and more fluid beverage.
- 3/4 cup medium-dice peach
- 3/4 cup plain oragnic whole-milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Pinch fine salt
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the ice, into a blender and process on high until mixture is smooth.
- Fill 2 tall glasses with ice and then add the mixture. Serve immediately.