- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Make sure the cucumber is well-chilled before using, as you want it to stay crisp and fresh in the salad.
- 1 regular or English cucumber, peeled, deseeded
- 3 sprigs cilantro (1-2 tablespoons), roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 green chili, ends cut and slit lengthwise
- Sea salt to taste
- Cut the cumber into spears and then place into a bowl. Add the chopped cilantro, the green chili and a few pinches of sea salt.
- Sprinkle the lime juice over the salad and toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.