- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Aam Lhassi is the Indian version of a smoothie. Rich and creamy, it is sweetened with honey and fragranced with rose petals.
- 1 cup diced fresh mango
- 1/2 cup orange juice, chilled
- 3 tbsp clear honey
- 2 cups rich milk, chilled
- 1 pinch garden rose petals to garnish
- Place the mango, orange juice and honey into a blender, and blend the mixture for about 1-1-/2 minutes until smooth.
- Add the milk to the blender, along with the mango puree, and blend for an additional 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into a tall glass and garnish with the rose petals.