- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Try one of these gin, vermouth and orange juice cocktails to celebrate another April 15th income tax period brought to a close.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce dry vermouth
- 3/4 ounce sweet vermouth
- 1 barspoon fresh orange juice
- 1 dash orange bitters
- Lemon zest curl to garnish
- Place a martini glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to combine and then strain the mixture into the prepared glass. Garnish with the lemon zest curl and serve immediately.