- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6
Impossible Cheeseburger Pie is easy to make and impossible not to love.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9 inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with a fork until blended. Pour into pie plate. Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.