- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Seafood pasta made with imitation crab.
- 1 (8 ounce) package spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages imitation crabeat, chopped
- 1/2 pound shredded velveeta cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Combine the pasta, crab meat and cheese in the slow cooker.
- Saute the onions, mushrooms and bell pepper in the garlic and butter until lightly golden. Pour into the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.