- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 2-4
Imagine a bowl of Iced Raspberry Soup on a hot summer's day! This unusual soup will be a big hit.
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2, 10 ounce packages frozen raspberries with juice, thawed
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons almonds, toasted and chopped
- Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water. Put raspberries through a food mill or sieve.
- Add bouillon, pineapple juice and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill.
- Serve in soup bowls. Top each serving with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkling of almonds.