- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4
Iceberg Lettuce with Roquefort Dressing is a great summer salad.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, rinsed and dried
- 1 basket cherry tomatoes
- freshly ground pepper
- Roquefort Dressing: 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Slice the lettuce into wedges. Arrange on 4 plates.
- Make dressing: Combine the ingredients in a food processor and blend until well mixed. Pour dressing over lettuce and garnish with tomatoes. Season to taste with pepper.