- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 15 min
- Serving: Makes 8 servings
This delicious recipe for ice cream sundae popsicles provides a kid-pleasing treat any day of the year!
- 8 maraschino cherries
- 1 pint of your favorite flavor ice cream, softened
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Place 1 maraschino cherry in the bottom of each of 8 shot glasses. Spoon ice cream into each shot glass, 1/2 of the way full.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup and nuts over ice cream and top with more ice cream.
- Stick a popsicle stick into each shot glass and place on a baking sheet. Place baking sheet in freezer and let freeze overnight, or for at least 4 to 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, let popsicles defrost for a few minutes, then remove from shot glasses.